If you would like to send us your CV, we may offer you the following advice:
- Include a brief presentation letter with three / four paragraphs with relevant details about yourself as well as your motivations.
- Write your CV in a clear and concise way. It is not necessary for in-depth details; however correct and concise information is helpful.
- Our work is focused on senior executives for our client organizations, seldom with an experience of less than 10 years.
- We do our best to reply to all the CVs we receive via different ways, but generally we only call for interviews upon the perspective of a potential project. We thank you for your understanding and collaboration on this point.
- The interview is the professional meeting during which we go into depth regarding your experience and suitability for a position. It is to your advantage to be natural and cooperative.
- As a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), we offer you the opportunity to increase your profile exposure to other international retained firms by sending your CV to the AESC service: www.bluesteps.com
- Would you like to work for EuroGalenus? Our firm is in an expansion phase and if you have previous HR experience, you may want to contact one of the partners for a confidential discussion. Consultant and/or Researcher are typical entry positions, and access to Partner status is real.